'Wild'

Beach House's Victoria Legrand: "...an insane amount of inspiration comes from our instruments, like in terms of what we discover and the effect arrangements, and the way that something sounds, playing particular chords can totally influence a melody and just the general feeling altogether, the colour of the song… It sort of shows you a direction...

I think a lot of things are subconscious… And I definitely don’t want to ruin the listener’s experience... I don’t want to be invasive. ...it’s not necessarily about maintaining the mystery; it’s just giving people the time and the freedom to try something in a special way, in their own unique way, and interpret it on their own. Because what you have to say or what someone else says is far more interesting to me than anything I could say."